So you’d like to be involved? Maybe you want to participate with Bridging Voices, but you aren’t a singer or performer. Are there other ways to be involved with the organization? The answer is of course yes, and we welcome your interest!
Here are the ways we can use your help and we especially welcome parents who want to be involved and support their youth who participate as members of our organization.
Some opportunities include:
- Helping with ongoing tasks for our regular rehearsals
- Providing a light meal before performances or at rehearsals. Picking up pizzas (this saves a delivery charge and is very helpful). Or, maybe you are someone you know, likes donating pizzas
- Carpooling youth to and from rehearsals
- Being a chaperone when we travel for performances and outreach efforts
- Assisting when we are sharing the story of Bridging Voices with interested groups in schools and other venues
- Assisting with sheet music
- Serving on our Board in a leadership role
- Serving in other ways we may not have even thought of yet!
We hope you will support us with your enthusiasm and if you want to get involved and have interest in serving on our Board, send us a quick email (email@example.com) and tell us more about yourself.
Below: Supplies collected from the Season’s of Giving concert for Portland Rescue Mission, Call to Safety and Outside In. Special shout out to Weiden + Kennedy’s Gay Club for their generous donations!